Friday, August 29, 2008

23/8/08-bedroom-Ipoh-10am++

Today. It was totally sweet untill i received a call which woke me up in tat morning.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



She was a lively n optimistic gal. She passed away on 7am++ tat day.
After 5 minutes , my tears started dripping down drop by drop...
The only thing i was thinking is that after suffering 4 2 years , it came 2 an end...perhaps this is after all a relief for her and her family like my teacher said. But i juz couldn't control my emotions...
'juz let it b dude' i said 2 myself....

Then i took out my mobile phone , started 2 message virtually all frenz in my phone book, 2 tell them this news. Then my tear was coming down again,when i saw some messages my inbox and sent items. i had juz wished her happy birthday not long ago , and da messages of her sent 2 me in da morning of my birthday are still there! I ain't gonna dlete them untill my whole phone is in salty water or something like that.

R.I.P ya , my friend, YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS. ALWAYS.

No comments: