Thursday, August 14, 2008

14/8/08 5.01p.m.

A tiring day lar.....

A stupid exam tis mornin'. Thk lord, i think i've done it well.

A boring surf online...
but an interesting view on my new fren'z blog!!


She is a typical blogger indeed la. interesting way of writing, attractive xperience...^^ i hav started 2 admire her ...shit...gonna praise her a bit whn c her in school 2mrw, hehe.....

Dei...i started 2 miss my hometown ady...wat sud i do now? Pics of my former school and old frenz appearing in my mind. Raga, pathma, wei jian, wan chien...huuuuu......wori wat dude ,going back tis Sunday wat...no dude... My tastebud is sipping out da taste of teh ais of Fairos,fingers are feeling da warmness of my bed ady...(wat a weird sentence =.='')

Haihya...not in mood of writing...c u nex time lah...sienzzz...
Zzz...zzz...zzz.................

No comments: