Thursday, July 17, 2008

FRESH MEAT or DEAD MEAT ??

Being new in this famous school , i owez felt i'm so outdated n low quality 2 b in here. But aft sum time , i realise tat actually, we(sam tet studnts) were da same...haha...

I've been away from my hometown 4 almost 2 months ady...i actually felt tat i actually belong 2 here. There is sumhow a special thing over here that makes me feel so. My new classmates r friendly such tat i ady knew a few frenz tat can talk wit me since da 1st n 2nd day, da teachers luks pro till i feel i've 2 dig sumthing frm them, da gals r so nice-looking till i can barely study, da place is so clean till i cant resist 2 'contaminate it' ,wahaha.... Thought i hope da food were cheaper so tat i can eat much... -_-'''

Not long aft tat , da co-co activities started...i've decided 2 join kelab bimbingan dan kaunseling while becoming a peer counsellor(PRS). My former skul nvr have such thing(mayb it's bcoz my 2 adorable teachers counsellor r good enaf... XD) , but i was attracted since i heard it 4 da 1st time. i've attended courses , gone tru da test containing both theory and practical part, and interviews... Now i consider myself as a semi semi-equiped counsellor although not knowing whether i have past da test o not... :p
Hope i can succeed and help pals coz i noe tat being a teenager is not easy...eventhough i don't, i can still help(my textpals),i have learnt sumtg...
Well , i got sum some main posts by da way ,bt i don't mind either if i cant shine in co-co...of course i must concentrate 101% in acadedmic stuffs ady...tat's wat suck!!!

I have a 'different-frm-others' fren sitting bside me...everyone else said he is weird but i don't thk so although he is sumtims..haha.. He is sum sort lik a maths-science olympiad enthusiast or in another word science maniac...i actually have a fren in my former skul tat is similar 2 him but in a lower degree. May be it's bcoz my new fren here was more exposed 2 science. It's not a bad thing 2 hav him here. We discuss a lot n i lik tat. He helps me 2 improve lik my old fren did. Tat's y treat him as a gift of god. A gift 2 my bank of treasure(knowledge).

Well, i've met many pretty gals here...hehe...(my old frenz gonna kill me if they see this). Like usual i cant keep my eyes of them. So i hav been trying 2 ignore them, thinking i will use 2 them by time...

Erm...what else 2 say ya...oh ya, i hope 2 explore my talent here. i know la, i'm a jack of all trades BUT master of nothing...so...an all-rounder is nothing much than useless person...

K lah,i nid 2 go liao...later STCL(computer lab.) staffs will chase me using broom, wahaha....

Bye bye........!!!

No comments: